- December 15, 2015: NJ Justices to mull class action standard in insurance row.
- December 8, 2015: Oxford Health reaches $3M settlement in claims row.
- November 30, 2015: Eric D. Katz appears before State Assembly on Proposed Health Care Bills.
- November 23, 2015: Eric D. Katz Wins in the Third Circuit and Restores MHA Hospital’s $26 million Medicaid and Medicare Claim against HealthFirst.
- November 23, 2015: Eric D. Katz testifies before the New Jersey Assembly Financial Institutions and Insurance Committee regarding proposed healthcare reform legislation.
- November 2015: Eric D. Katz’s 2016 Edition of New Jersey Products Liability and Toxic Torts Law treatise is published.
- September 21, 2015: Eric D. Katz Wins Third Circuit Appeal and Makes New Assignment of Benefits Law Favoring Doctors.
- July 30, 2012: Eric D. Katz obtains Courts approval of multi-million dollar class action on behalf of New Jersey dentists against Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield.
- April 9, 2012: Eric D. Katz Achieves Major Victory Allowing for Class Action Arbitrations
- February 8, 2012: Eric D. Katz obtains Final Approval of Dentists’ National Class Action Settlement Against Delta Dental of New Jersey
- November 3, 2010: Presentation of Sutter Settlement and Managed Care Billing Issues to New Jersey Hospital Association
- September 16, 2010: Superior Court of New Jersey Certifies Second Dental Class Action Lawsuit Against Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield Over Carrier’s Illegal Claims Processing Activities
- July 30, 2010: New Jersey Federal District Court Grants Final Approval to Nationwide $80 Million Class Action Settlement with Volkswagen and Audi Over Automobile Manufacturers’ Defective Vehicles
- June 16, 2010: Superior Court of New Jersey Grants Final Approval to $50 Million Physician Class Action Settlement with Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield
- June 8, 2010: Managed Care Billing Presentation to Newton New Jersey Professional Coders
- December 17, 2007: Fearing Class Action, Carrier Removes Lawyer’s Dental-Bill Suit to U.S.Court
- May, 2007: Horizon Settlement Benefits to New Jersey Physicians
- March 5, 2007: Third Circuit Court of Appeals affirms arbitrator’s decision certifying physician class action against Oxford Health Plans
- February, 2007: Eric Katz wins a landmark $39 million class action settlement on behalf of the physicians of New Jersey against Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield
- 2007: Eric Katz named New Jersey Super Lawyer
- Eric Katz voted to Law Dragon 3000. This recognition is only provided to 3,000 lawyers in the United States.
- November 10, 2006: Eric Katz files a class action on behalf of patients against Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield for its improper denial of benefits to victims of eating disorders, including anorexia and bulimia.